After reading this recipe name Egg Cutlets you may think these cutlets are also will be common cutlets. But these Egg Cutlets are totally change with a bright new taste, now you can feed your family and friends especially kids with this delicious recipe.
Egg Cutlets Made With:
These Egg Cutlets are made with Boiled eggs, boiled potatoes, salt, black pepper, ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds roasted crushed, green chillies, garam masala powder, lemon juice, coriander leaves, bread crumbs, oil and fresh mint leaves.
Recipe Of Egg Cutlets:
Preparation time 40-45 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Eggs (boiled) 4
Potatoes (boiled) 2
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
Green chillies (chopped) 4-5
Coriander leaves (chopped) 1 tbsp
Garam masala powder 1 tbsp
Lemon juice 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Bread crumbs as required
Oil as required
Mint leaves to garnish
Instruction For Making:
1. Put mashed potato in a bowl.
2. Grate three boiled eggs into it and slice the remaining egg and set aside for garnishing.
3. Add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chillies, coriander leaves, garam masala powder, lemon juice, salt and bread crumbs. Mix well.
4. Divide the mixture into equal portions shaped into patties.
5. Heat sufficient oil in a non-stick pan. Shallow fry patties, in batches, till golden from both the sides.
6. Garnish with egg slices and mint leaves and serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
Egg Cutlets Not Done Without Fresh Bread Crumbs:
The main ingredient to finish these Egg Cutlets is the fresh bread crumbs. In which Egg Cutlets can be coated and then fried till become golden brown in colour.
Egg Cutlets Served:
Egg Cutlets can be served with daal chawal, roti or chapati or as it as a snack. It can also be loved by kids to eat any time. Egg Cutlets can also be served with green chutni or ketchup or any type of dip sauce of your own choice.Add to Favourites